It looks like it will be very wet on Saturday morning, too wet to load boats. If so we will load at 7am on Sunday morning. Iif the weather is anyway suitable we will attempt to do it on Saturday so please keep a close eye on Facebook and this forum. If we do load on Saturday, we will meet at 8am on Sunday in Shandon to carpool etc
It looks like there will be a break in the weather tomorrow, Saturday, so we will go for loading after the row at one o clock. I know it's late notice but the weather forecast has been unclear. We will then meet at 8am, on Sunday morning to carpool etc.