Blackwater Row

frank o neill
Blackwater Row, Sunday 14th October.  Meet Shandon 8.30 am Sunday for car pooling. Towers needed (Towers are greatly respected in their community!)

Re: Blackwater Row

Miriam
Hello Frank,

I'll go and I'll tow.............. I need the respect!

Miriam

Re: Blackwater Row

Ivan the Terrible
I m interested as well, l can tow 2 curraghs as well. I am aware of fact Miriam has bigger car :-) lvan

Re: Blackwater Row

frank o neill
Thanks Ivan, will be in touch

Re: Blackwater Row

frank o neill
Thanks Miriam, will be in touch

Re: Blackwater Row

frank o neill
17 people now signed up. Max 20 so if interested sign up soon

Re: Blackwater Row

frank o neill
It looks like it will be very wet on Saturday morning, too wet to load boats. If so we will load at 7am on Sunday morning.  Iif the weather is anyway suitable we will attempt to do it on Saturday so please keep a close eye on Facebook and this forum.  If we do load on Saturday, we will meet at 8am on Sunday in Shandon to carpool etc

Re: Blackwater Row

frank o neill
It looks like there will be a break in the weather tomorrow, Saturday, so we will go for loading after the row  at one o clock.  I know it's late notice but the weather forecast has been unclear.  We will then meet at 8am, on Sunday morning to carpool etc.