Express row 5.30pm Monday 3rd December

jimmythegreek
Usual express row this evening 5.30pm. LW 21.14 1.1m. Upriver course to School of Music south channel back to Parnell place North channel and back to Shandon. Indicate interest here or on FB

Re: Express row 5.30pm Monday 3rd December

guerink
Not me. Think I'll wait for some daylight to return before I get back out for evening rows. Watch out for the big ships..

Re: Express row 5.30pm Monday 3rd December

AislingCaoimhe
Count me in!

Re: Express row 5.30pm Monday 3rd December

guerink
Hi Aisling can you call me at 086 8238266? Kevin here I was captain in your boat last week. Thanks

Re: Express row 5.30pm Monday 3rd December

Ross Harbison
I'll come along this evening, thanks.

As things stand at 13.16 pm we do not have a quorum for tonight's row (only 3 signed up so far). Unless that changes  I will cancel. I will issue a final decision at 4.00pm

Re: Express row 5.30pm Monday 3rd December

AislingCaoimhe
Tried calling but no answer. Everything okay?