Express row 5.30pmMonday 26th November

jimmythegreek
Usual express row this pm. I am away in Dublin so won't make it. Donna will take charge. HW 19.39 4.5m so Downriver course to Blackrock castle . Indicate interest on forum or FB

Re: Express row 5.30pmMonday 26th November

guerink
Yes please should be there

Re: Express row 5.30pmMonday 26th November

AislingCaoimhe
Id like to go..is it suitable for beginner members? Ive been out rowing twice

Re: Express row 5.30pmMonday 26th November

Diana
Hi Aisling,

If you are a club member, you are more than welcome to go for a row this evening. Always depending on numbers and weather permitting

Diana

On Mon 26 Nov 2018, 13:08 AislingCaoimhe [via Naomhoga Chorcai Forum] <[hidden email] wrote:
Id like to go..is it suitable for beginner members? Ive been out rowing twice

http://naomhoga-chorcai-forum.86717.x6.nabble.com/Express-row-5-30pmMonday-26th-November-tp484p487.html
To start a new topic under Naomhoga Chorcai Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Naomhoga Chorcai Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Express row 5.30pmMonday 26th November

AislingCaoimhe
Thanks Diana :)

To unsubscribe from Express row 5.30pmMonday 26th November, click here.
NAML

Re: Express row 5.30pmMonday 26th November

guerink
Just the 3 of us at the moment, we'll have to assess when we get there whether we should go out as it might be breezy