Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

jimmythegreek
Our next proposed club outing is a trip along the Bandon River to Kinsale on Sunday 30th September. A beautiful stretch of river that can be challenging depending on prevailing weather conditions. The plan is to assemble at Shandon 8.00am on Sunday morning, boats having been loaded following the Saturday row to be on the water at Kilmacsimon in time for HW at circa 9.30am. Please indicate interest either on the Forum or FB and also indicate if you can tow. Spaces will be limited by the number of boats we can bring. As always this outing is subject to suitable weather conditions.

Re: Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

Miriam
Hi Jim,

I'd like to put my name down, please.

Miriam

Re: Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

Ivan the Terrible
I would like to go as well, I can tow 2 currachs. Ivan

Re: Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

Elaine
Hi Jim, count me in for the row please. I've never done it, sounds great. Thanks, Elaine

Re: Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

Ivan the Terrible
Hi Jim
 Sorry, unfortunately I cant make this row, I am going be away this weekend. Elaine, this trip is very nice indeed, I would love to make it again... Ivan