Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

jimmythegreek
This post was updated on .
Hi all the following  have signed up for Sunday's row. If I have left anyone out or if anyone who signed up can not now go please let me know.

MM have confirmed availability of their trailer. Boat loading so take place after the Saturday row. I WONT BE THERE CAN SOMEONE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOADING PLEASE. Paul Gallagher has said he can be there. We will bring steering oars with 5 people per boat.

We will meet at Shandon at 8am Sunday morning.Three cars will need to travel via Kinsale to drop two cars to facilitate recovery of the trailers/cars post row.The remainder of the group will travel direct to Kilmacsimon for unloading to be on the water by 9.30 am. I will tow one trailer and Miriam has saved the day by agreeing to tow the other.

The row should take about 2.5 hours and present indications are for good weather. We will be unloading boats on return to Shandon Sunday afternoon.

Kilmacsimon is residential with houses and apartments in close proximity to the slip so please be mindful of people having a Sunday lie in and  keep the noise down.

I will do up crews later in the week. Lastly can someone sub for my captains duty please on Saturday please..

Jim Malone
Shane Murphy
Miriam
Frank ONeill
Angela Blackwell
Stephen Healthy
Maria Kelly
Ruth Doherty
Pamela Morrison
Alan McNamee
Mairead Kelly
Deirdre Looney
Susanne O'Sullivan
Colm O'Coilleain
Anneke Schwedes
Tim Schwedes
Zoltan
Aliona
John Tynan

Re: Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

AngloAnge
Does anyone have room for a small one down to Kinsale & back?

Re: Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September

jimmythegreek
We'll sort lifts Sunday morning.

On Thu 27 Sep 2018, 21:34 AngloAnge [via Naomhoga Chorcai Forum], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone have room for a small one down to Kinsale & back?

http://naomhoga-chorcai-forum.86717.x6.nabble.com/Kilmacsimon-to-Kinsale-Row-Sunday-30th-September-tp436p437.html
To unsubscribe from Kilmacsimon to Kinsale Row Sunday 30th September, click here.
NAML