Monday January 14th express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
I cant make the row this evening. If another captain is available to organise the following is the position. LW 17.32 1.7m. No commercial traffic scheduled for the duration of the row (but keep a sharp lookout for all traffic). Weather conditions shouldbe ok for a course to Blackrock Castle and back. I will be shore contact. Can whoever takes over as organiser ring me with numbers etc before the off.Please indicate interest here or on forum so we know if we have enough.