Monday January 7th express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
Express row this evening  5.30 pm. HW 18.29 4.4m. No commercial marine traffic scheduled for duration of the row. Wind conditions should be ok for a course down to Blackrock castle and back but final assessment will be made at 5.30pm. Indicate interest here or on FB. Final call on whether we have enough people will be made at 3pm so check back then.

Re: Monday January 7th express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
We have enough for one crew and should manage to launch the lower Currach on the Riverside stand using the Jack O'Keefe method so we'll go ahead