Re: Monday January 21st express row 5.30pm

Re: Monday January 21st express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
Express row 5.30 pm 21.01.2019. HW 17.45 4.59m. Downriver course  to the castle. Marine traffic 1 commercial arrival at 18.13 but going to Ringaskiddy as far as I can tell. Keep a sharp lookout nonetheless. Hopefully any forecast rain will have moved through. Please indicate if you are coming.

Re: Monday January 21st express row 5.30pm

Ivan the Terrible
I'm coming. Ivan

Re: Monday January 21st express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
We have a quorum just about so we'll go ahead and hope the wind is obliging

Re: Monday January 21st express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
Weather has taken a turn folk's so we'll have to cancel