Re: Monday January 28th express row 5.30pm

Re: Monday January 28th express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
Express row tomorrow 28th January 5.30 pm. LW 17.51 1.3m. Wind forecast gentle breeze from N.E. Commercial traffic 1 ship due to arrive in Cork circa 5.00pm a gas ship so may be docking at gas jetty opposite Blackrock Downriver course to Castle. Indicate here if I interested.

Re: Monday January 28th express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
We need more people if this is to go ahead. I will make a call at 3.30pm one way or the other

Re: Monday January 28th express row 5.30pm

jimmythegreek
We have a quorum😁

Re: Monday January 28th express row 5.30pm

jackokeeffe
Sorry Jim, Alan.  Was at a funeral - I'm colder than the corpse - could not thaw in time.  Jack

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 at 16:25, jimmythegreek [via Naomhoga Chorcai Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have a quorum😁

http://naomhoga-chorcai-forum.86717.x6.nabble.com/Re-Monday-January-28th-express-row-5-30pm-tp519p521.html
To start a new topic under Naomhoga Chorcai Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Naomhoga Chorcai Forum, click here.
NAML

--
Jack O'Keeffe
Mob +353 87 2663588