The Dragon of Shandon

Susanne
Hi All Wednesday Nighters,
Going to meet at 6 this evening if you can, to get the boats in the water early, so we can go up river, stop on the way down, meet the dragon and get back down before the high tide traps us 🤔.

Regards, Susanne.

Re: The Dragon of Shandon

jackokeeffe
See you then,  captain in waiting

On Wed 31 Oct 2018, 10:51 a.m. Susanne [via Naomhoga Chorcai Forum], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All Wednesday Nighters,
Going to meet at 6 this evening if you can, to get the boats in the water early, so we can go up river, stop on the way down, meet the dragon and get back down before the high tide traps us 🤔.

Regards, Susanne.

http://naomhoga-chorcai-forum.86717.x6.nabble.com/The-Dragon-of-Shandon-tp466.html
To start a new topic under Naomhoga Chorcai Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Naomhoga Chorcai Forum, click here.
NAML